Home computer service
Our specialists may come in your place and fix problem onsite. This option has many benefits:
- Save a lot of time.
- Resolve the problem as soon as possible.
- Stay focused on your routine work.
- Keep using the computer until the job is done.
What can be done as onsite computer service?
The computer specialist will come in your place with everything required to repair a problem. Usually, it will require a short conversation by phone about the problem. It's just better to be sure what have to be done and how long it may take.
Main onsite computer repairs:
- Router setup.
- Wi-Fi configuration
- Software installation, drivers, applications, updates.
- Connect devices to the network.
- Replacement of computer components (it depends on the computer).
- Full or partial upgrade.
- Black or blue screen issue.
- Total collapse of your machine.
What solutions of onsite PC service we offer:
- To fix the problem in your place;
- To send a specialist to pick up the laptop;
- To come in a location next to you or our office.
We are a flexible team. It's well-known that in the winter it's better to stay at home and get things done. Also, we serve a lot of elderly people who can not come to our service.
Whatever is the reason, you can count on us.
Two things we need to consider before we come:
- Is there a free parking around the location;
- Is there anything else we have to know about the address (unit, bell, access);
One site PC repair FAQ
How long it takes to repair a computer onsite?
- It should be about 1-2 hours, but it depends on the task.
Is there any extra fee for onsite repair
- Yes, there is an extra fee depending on the area, everything else is just like a regular repair.
Do I need to provide a work station?
- It should be very convenient to give a small space to work in.
Do I need to have a toolbox for computer repairs?
- Nope, our team is professionally equipped with all required tools.